Waite's Weight

Team Brent & Andy

Team Reed

Team Lysa & Jen

BaileyButtons

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Introductions...

Since some of you only know some of you and some of you don't know any of us, I'm doing some intros. I'm certain that made no sense at all.

Anyway, Kate....can you get an email address for Chad's co-workers so I can invite them to post on here? Oh, and FYI, I don't think anyone calls her Kate but me, I'm sure she hates it. :0) I emailed my sis in law, Liz, we'll see if she shows up soon. If anyone else shows up, we'll do more intros.

So far, everyone that's on here knows me. And, I think Lysa knows everyone, and everyone knows Lysa. I don't think Kathryne's met Jennifer, though (Lysa's partner). Kathryne is my next to youngest sister. She's the mutant: short, curly hair (or it used to be anyway), smart and until recently no allergies. We got her at KMart. She's married to Chad, the second coolest guy on the planet. She builds fighter jets at Lockheed (cool, eh?) and Chad runs the water district in Lancaster, CA.

Jennifer Toone is Lysa's partner. Jennifer needed a partner because if her husband lost any weight, he'd disappear. Lysa was looking for a partner, so they joined forces. Jennifer is the other organist in my ward and she has two super cute babies, 15 months and 3 months.

Maybe you guys can post some pictures of yourselves. ;0) And don't forget weigh in day on the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment