Waite's Weight

Team Brent & Andy

Team Reed

Team Lysa & Jen

BaileyButtons

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Biggest Losers....

Ok, I'm trying to get this blog going. I'm going to make it so that the five teams can log in and post (but they have to set up their google user account, if they don't have one...it's easy and free). I tried to set up "tickers" for the weight loss graphs. www.tickerfactory.com has some cool ones, but I couldn't get them to work. So, if anyone is smarter than me, go for it. I pictured a ticker for each team, based on their combined starting weight and going down 20%, but if someone has a better idea, I'm all for it.

It would be kind of cool if everyone posted any ideas for exercise, mini competitions, recipes, tips that have helped, links to recipes or tips, etc etc. Even though it's a competition, it would be nice to be supportive of each other.

Lysa had a cool idea for a 1/2 marathon here in Monterey at the end. I'll let her post it. Since everyone doesn't know everyone, ya'll should post an intro.

4 comments:

  1. I got my widget to work.. but I don't have the ability to post or edit the blog.. so.. I have no place to put it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are Team Waite(no pun intended)How do we post our starting weight and date and our one month ending weight?? Help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on guys....do we have a contest or not??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we'll just declare ourselves winners. Everyone seems to have dropped out since we are the only ones to post our 2nd month loss. Waite's Weight

    ReplyDelete