Waite's Weight

Team Brent & Andy

Team Reed

Team Lysa & Jen

BaileyButtons

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stuff....

I don't think hardly anyone updated on May 9th, but that's OK. You can update whenever you feel like it.

The Waites are in China. So, we can hope they'll go sufficiently off their diet for the rest of us to catch up. But, Kathryne (who's been there before) says that it's unlikely as the food isn't all that great.

Speaking of Kathryne, due to some health issues, she is not allowed to exercise at the moment. So, losing for her isn't happening much. They haven't updated because there is nothing to update.

Lysa and Jen are pulling ahead, Lysa's on a doctor supervised diet that seems to be working well. Jen is just working it off like a trooper. It looks like they updated recently.

Kathryne's says that Chad's coworkers are working hard at it and she says she'll get the info and get it posted. I'll remind her.

We're doing terrible. We do good for a few days, then it all shows back up again. I'm not sure what else to do. It doesn't help that for some reason, Sam just isn't very motivated this time around. I've started trying to walk with Lysa and Jen a few days a week and do the exercise bike when I don't walk, but I just keep gaining and losing the same five pounds. Very frustrating. I refuse to do any funky diets because I know I'll just gain it back. To keep it off I have to do it the old fashioned way. Bummer.

OK, that's the latest news.....anyone got anything to say, post it. Cheerleaders are welcome for any of our teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment