Waite's Weight

Team Brent & Andy

Team Reed

Team Lysa & Jen

BaileyButtons

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We really did update...sort of.

Our ticker still looks the same becuase we haven't lost any more. Pretty pathetic, since we started this silly contest in the first place. I'm not sure what's up with the Reeds or their friends, but I'll poke Kate and see if there's no update because nothing happened, or no update because they forgot. Jen did update their ticker on the 9th.

We need some serious motivation, I'm not sure what the problem is. But, Liz (Waite) and Jen are looking lovely...

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you! I wish it was looking lovely enough to get rid of a jean size... :P You'd think 10 lbs would be enough to drop a jean size, but apparently I'm up high enough that it's a quite a jump down just one size. Maybe I need to shop elsewhere... :D

    ReplyDelete